(10 May 2021) The Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has partnered with Switzerland’s first private medical sleep clinic, CENAS, to launch a special promotion.
Recognising the importance of regenerative sleep to ensure optimum mental and physical wellbeing and to strengthen the body’s immune system, the three-night package includes a luxurious hotel experience as well as an overnight polysomnographic night test.
The test records critical sleep parameters, such as body rhythms and movements to help identify possible sleep disorders, and provides a comprehensive diagnosis report designed to improve quality of sleep and life while also detecting potential sleep disorders.
The Check-up with CENAS Sleep Clinic package includes:
– Accommodation for three nights at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva;
– Round-trip transfers to the CENAS sleep clinic;
– One night in a VIP suite for a polysomnographic night test at CENAS for one person (supplementary charges apply for accompanying guests to partake in the night test);
– A full diagnosis and written report by a CENAS accredited pneumologist;
– CHF150 daily dining credit, to be enjoyed in the restaurant or through room service;
– Daily breakfast;
– Access to Mandarin Oriental’s Wellness on the Road programme;
– Herbal tea amenity and pillow menu;
– Complimentary use of the fitness centre, sauna and hammam.
The Check-up with CENAS Sleep Clinic package is based on double occupancy and priced from CHF9,900.